If pain in your ankles, knees, hips, shoulders, or back is slowing you down or stopping you from enjoying your daily activities, don’t wait. Schedule a visit today to the Excelsior Springs Hospital’s Orthopedic Clinic.
Using advanced technologies to diagnose your condition, our board-certified specialists will work with you on a treatment plan to help you get back to your lifestyle as quickly as possible.
Our orthopedic doctors are experienced and trained to treat everything from minor knee pain to total joint replacement.
If surgery is needed, your doctor can perform many procedures using minimally invasive techniques for a faster recovery. Your doctor may also refer you to our surgery clinic.
Advanced Orthopedic Care & Treatments Total Joint Replacement
• Total Knee Replacement (primary and revision)
• Partial Knee Replacement
• Total Hip Replacement (including anterior approach)
• Total Shoulder and Elbow Replacement
• Small Joint Replacement
• Arthroscopic Surgery (shoulder, elbow, knee, ankle)
• ACL Reconstruction
• Meniscus Repair
• Cartilage Transplants
• Rotator Cuff Repair
• Labral Repair
• Tommy John Reconstruction
• Fracture Care
• Full-service Orthopedic Bracing
• Carpal Tunnel Release
• Ulnar Nerve Transposition
• Platelet-rich Plasma Gel for Chronic Tendonitis
• Visco Supplementation Injections for Osteoarthritis
• Autologous Platelet Gel for Wound Healing
• Steroid Joint Injections
Alan Cornett, DO
Michael J. Justice, DO
Angela Walker, DO