Our mission is to protect and promote the health and well-being of our patients. We are dedicated to the best use of medications to provide safe and effective care.
Convenience is the key when it comes to picking a pharmacy. But you also want experts whose information you can rely on.
We believe it is our responsibility to take care of our community and our neighbors, and it is one we take very seriously. We thrive on the opportunity to serve you and your family to the best of our abilities because your business and your health are very important to us.
Setting Up Your Prescriptions With Us
Getting started is easy:
- Call us between the new hours of 7:30am-7:00pm, Monday through Friday. We will work with your provider to issue a prescription and start the process. We will contact you once your prescriptions are ready for pickup.
- Ask your Specialty team member (pharmacist, nurse, or medical provider) to call or send the prescription directly to us.
- We will perform an insurance benefits evaluation and determine if a prior authorization is necessary. We will notify you if you are able to fill with our pharmacy (in-network) or if your insurance company requires you fill at a specific pharmacy (out of network).
- We will provide you the copay amount you will owe, prior to filling the medicine. We will also provide the cash price of medicine upon request.
- With your prescriptions, our pharmacist will talk with you and provide medication education.
- If you have any other questions or are concerned about a medication issue (such as concerns that someone has tampered with your medication, or you are experiencing a side effect), please call to speak with a pharmacist.
Your insurance company decides the copay about that you must pay. We will provide an estimate of your part of the cost based on your insurance or medical benefits.
Cost also varies depending on the quantity of medicine dispensed. Ask your provider to prescribe the largest supply that is appropriate and covered by insurance.
Some medications can only be dispensed by certain pharmacies. If we are unable to fill your medicine, we will notify you and work with you to find a pharmacy that can fill your medicine.
Other Insurance Information
Most Medicare Part D prescription plans have a coverage gap (also called the donut hole.) This means once you reach the coverage gap you will pay an increased cost.
Insurance Company Prior Authorization
Many specialty drugs need prior authorization before your insurance will pay for the medicine. Our staff will coordinate the prior authorization paperwork. We will notify you when we have approval or if we need further action.
If we are unable to obtain a prior authorization from your insurance, we will notify you and provide information on other options.
If you are currently filling your specialty medicine at another pharmacy and you would like to fill your medicine at our pharmacy, call us to transfer your prescription. We will ask you for the information we need to transfer the prescription. If we are unable to transfer the existing prescription, we will contact your provider to obtain a new prescription.
At your request, we can transfer your prescription to an outside pharmacy. Please call us and we will help with the transfer.
What if there is a drug recall?
Our pharmacy has a process to respond when the FDA or drug manufacturer recalls a medication. We will contact you and your prescriber in the event you are affected by a drug recall and give instructions on what to do.