Laboratory Services at Excelsior Springs Hospital offers a full range of testing from routine health screenings to advanced screenings for complex diseases.
Conveniently located onsite and open 24/7, our lab is equipped to provide your doctor with immediate, accurate results that can enhance your care and speed your recovery.
Testing and Screenings
• Blood bank that collects, prepares and stores blood for immediate transfusion to recipients
• Chemistry profiling to screen for cancers, heart attacks, congestive heart failure and thyroid problems
• Complete bacteriology services to rule out infections
• Drug and alcohol testing
• Screening for streptococcus infections, flu, mononucleosis, RSV, and pregnancy
• Molecular testing to help identify infections early and determine a more effective course of treatment
What Should I Bring?
• Insurance card(s) and current driver’s license or identification card
• Written order or request from your doctor
Patient Safety and Quality of Care:
Patient safety and quality of care is our top priority and we value your feedback.
Contact our Director of Laboratory Services or The Joint Commission to report any concerns about patient safety and quality of care.
Joint Commission Accreditation
By meeting The Joint Commission’s national standards for health care quality and safety, Excelsior Springs Hospital’s Laboratory Services is a proud recipient of The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval.