Lillian McDavid Independent Living Center
For more information and a tour of the Lillian McDavid Independent Living Center, call 816-629-2768.
The Lillian McDavid Independent Living Center - "the Lillian" - is an inviting independent living community for active adults, age 62 and older.
Conveniently located on the Excelsior Springs Hospital campus, the Lillian offers warm, well-designed living areas, easy access to hospital and emergency services, and independent living in comfortable, private apartment homes.
Carefree Lifestyle Surrounded by Friends
Do you enjoy exercise? Games? Movies? No matter your interests, you will find friends to join you at the Lillian or from the nearby community.
Fill your days with activities, travel and volunteering, or savor the carefree lifestyle of maintenance free living. Enjoy your independence, the kinship of community, as well as easy and immediate access to medical services at the nearby Excelsior Springs Hospital.
Great Location, Services and Amenities
- Beautiful Courtyard and Landscaped Gardens With Nearby Walking Trail
- Convenient Off-street Parking and Indoor Mail Center
- Easy access to Excelsior Springs Hospital for Emergency and Medical Care
- Emergency Call System in Each Room
- Daily Social and Recreational Activities
- Free Laundry Facilities
- Gracious Common Areas and Meeting Room
- Guest Room for Visitors and Additional Storage Per Unit
- Housekeeping and Grounds Maintenance Provided
- Onsite Beauty Shop
- Public Transportation
- Three Full Meals Served Daily
- Utilities and Trash Service Provided
- Computer, Exercise and Game Rooms
- Free WiFi
Fall in Love With Excelsior Springs
Excelsior Springs offers a modern library, historic museum, Watkins Mill State Park, The Elms Resort and Spa, Community Theatre and numerous restaurants. Located only 30 minutes from Kansas City, enjoy access to professional sports, gambling boats, theaters, the Plaza, fine dining and more.