Monday-Friday 10 am-8 pm Saturday-Sunday 10 am-6 pm
No Appointment Needed. Most plans accepted but check with your insurance.
Please note: This is NOT an Urgent Care Center, therefore can't bill as one. If you have an HMO, our services may not be covered.
For more information call 816-637-2050.
Quality Care for Adults & Children 18 Months and Older
From colds and the flu to physicals and vaccinations, your connection to quality, convenient and economical healthcare is as close as your local Excelsior Springs Price Chopper.
ESH Health Express clinic is staffed by nurse practitioners who specialize in family health care.
No appointment needed.
Get Better and Stay Healthy
Our advanced family nurse practitioners can provide the following for you and your family:
- Diagnose, treat and write prescriptions for common illnesses such as strep throat, bladder infections, pink eye, and infections of the ears, nose and throat
- Provide common vaccinations for flu, pneumonia, pertussis and hepatitis, among others
- Treat minor wounds, abrasions, joint sprains, and skin conditions such as poison ivy, ringworm, lice and acne
- Provide a wide range of wellness services including TB testing, sports and camp physicals
- Offer routine lab tests and education for those with diabetes, high cholesterol or high blood pressure
- Share records with primary care provider with patient permission
5 pm fever? No worries. We’re here for you.
Illness and injuries don't always happen within traditional work or school hours. Our convenient location and extended hours make health care easier. Visit us for:
- Minor illnesses
- Minor injuries
- Screenings and monitoring
- Skin conditions
- Vaccinations and injections
- Wellness and physicals
- Severe chest pain
- Severe shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Suspected poisoning
- Child with temperature 104+ degrees F. or more
- Adult with temperature 103+ degrees F. or more
- Conditions that require a prescription for controlled substances