Safety and survival in today's world requires you to know self defense. There are various types of assaults and our women's self defense class gives you the best chance of survival by utilizing simple, effective and proven self-defense tactics and techniques. In one 4-hour session you'll learn:
- Self-Defense: practical and effective techniques and tips
- Increased Awareness: what to do in dangerous situations
- Effective Escape Techniques: how to get away quickly
- Crime Prevention: how to minimize the chance you will be attacked
- Using Your Body as Your Weapon: give yourself a fighting chance
All techniques are taught by Clay County Sheriff's Office, Sgt. Ray Franks. He has been with the department for over 20 years. This will be held in a non-threatening, non-intimidating atmosphere. This session does not require a lot of strength and all techniques are taught in a fun and safe atmosphere. Participants do not need to be in top physical condition or well coordinated.